Questions and Answers.
I need a new phone system
If you’re looking for a new business phone system, there are several questions you need to answer first.
- Do you need a full phone system that includes physical office telephones, or could your business get by with a virtual phone service that relies solely on mobile devices instead of traditional office phones?
- If you do need office telephones, what kind of service do you want? You need to choose between a traditional landline telephone service, which is provided by a local or regional phone company, and a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) system, which runs over the internet and is offered by a multitude of providers.
- If you choose a VoIP, do you want to house the system at your business (on-premises) or have it hosted by your service provider (cloud-based?)
I'm thinking of moving
Before you even think about moving, here are a few of the things you need to consider and this doesn’t even cover organising the removalist.
- Check you can keep the same phone number
- Check there is enough phone, data, power and telephone points
- Check the lead-in cable has enough capacity to support the number of phone lines you need
- Check there is a suitable spot for your phone system and servers
- Check there is enough cabling between Telstra’s MDF and the location of the phone system
- How long will it take to get phones lines and internet connected at the new office?
- How do we manage the potential down time to our operations?
- Do I have the knowledge and time to make sure the move runs like clockwork?
Make the first job on the list a call to 1300 698 352 and get some expert advice.
I need to reduce my bill
Is your phone bill too high; let’s face it who’s isn’t? With the ever decreasing cost of high quality internet, the increasing reach of the NBN and falling mobile plans there are several ways to reduce call costs as well as internet charges. Every business is different, some make a lot of outbound calls where an unlimited calling plan makes sense, some receive a lot of calls making the rental cost of the lines the most important factor. Give Mytelco a call today and we will find the best option for your business.